- Welcome to the online home of AL KAZAM (Real Name, Brian Daly) The Kids Party King and Tayto Park Resident Magician
“That was the best magic show I have ever seen in my life!” Teacher, John Scottus School, Dublin
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK…
1. All ages will love the Funny Family Magic show….“I’ve booked Brian for both of my kids birthdays and communions. When I get a chance, I’ll book him for the 5th time, I enjoy the show as much as the kids” Tom McMullen, Dad, Bray, Co. Wicklow
2. Your child gets a free present. Brian’s “Magician’s only DVD” worth €20.00 that will teach them how to do magic tricks
3. He’s a full-time professional magician. His living depends on being 100% reliable and doing a great show for you.
4. You don’t have to worry about where the show is. It can be anywhere from on stage to in a living room, outdoors if the weather is nice or in a function room. Brian even has a backdrop that fits into most rooms and gives a classy “big show” element to your party
5. Your child will be star of the show! When your child does some magic themselves in front of their friends and family, they’ll have a happy memory that will last a lifetime.
6. You’ll see a totally new show, and get a discount when you re-book. Booking Brian means you’ll get fresh show, and a discount if you book him again. Book today, save for tomorrow and never worry about parties again.
7. Your show can be tailor made.If you want: Balloon Modeling, Party Bags, Games etc… just let Brian Know.
8. Book Early! Being resident magician in Tayto Park, Brian is very busy. You need to book well in advance. Call Brian TODAY before someone takes the date you have in mind.
087 9090 853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. You can sit back and take a well deserved break. Brian will keep all ages out from under your feet if you need to prepare food, or even if you just want to enjoy the show.“Brian, thanks again for the show yesterday – you were great – how you managed to control so many kids is sheer genius!! I have forwarded you number to all the Mum’s who were there” Avril, Mum, Dublin
10. Brian Performs throughout Ireland and does more than just kids parties. At presidential ceremonies in Aras an Uachtairain,in Tayto Park, at corporate events hosted by Irelands top companies seen here, at festivals like the St Patricks Day Festival in Dublin and even at weddings. These high-end events don’t settle for second-rate entertainers and neither should you.
During his years entertaining children AL KAZAM has had the pleasure of working with and getting to know the various other kids party professionals who are at the top of their game. So if you’re looking for Face Painters, Brilliant Birthday Cakes, Party supplies, Balloon modelers, a Bouncy castle or any other form of entertainment, the KIDS PARTY KING knows who the right people for the job are. Just give him a call on 087 9090 853